phone icon Desor & logo

Neeta Desor (Partner)

Marilyn Willows (Partner)


A person with a broken arm

What can I claim for?

What accidents can I claim for?

You can claim for just about any accident that results in your being injured, provided the perpetrators are at fault:


  • Road Traffic accidents

  • Pavement trips

  • Slipping Accidents

  • Accidents at work

  • Injuries as a result of assault (Criminal Assault)

  • Injuries as a result of Domestic Violence


The accident could be in a private place or a public place. A claim could be made even if you were partly to blame. There are very strict time frames within which claims may be brought. It is therefore essential that you contact solicitors as soon as possible after an accident so that you do not become time barred from bringing a claim.


CALL US TODAY ON 020 8569 0708.


In relation to funding your case, please refer to the Funding page.

If you've suffered injury, call us today on

020 8569 0708

If you have been injured in an accident, you may be entitled to compensation not only for the pain and suffering as a result of the injury, but other losses that you have suffered which are directly attributable to the accident, such as continuing medical treatment, lost earnings, loss of personal possessions, such as a car, or your spectacles or a watch damaged during a fall. There may have been psychological impact as a result of the accident on you and those present at the time that witnessed the accident.


We have a specialist team of lawyers who will help you achieve justice and compensation.

GDPR Privacy Notice